6th Annual Fruitcakes in the Alley Bowling Tournament
January 24 – 26, 2014
Sponsored by the Parrot Heads of Central Florida, the 3-day event featured 7 live bands and a DJ, 3 meals, a cool event T-shirt, goodie bag, and chances to win amazing raffle and auction items. Over $34,500 was raised this year for the Arthritis Foundation on behalf of Kids with Arthritis. This brings our 6-year total to more than $146,400! Thank you to all sponsors, donors, and participants who made this incredible result possible!
Next year’s event will be held on January 23 – 25, 2015. Check back here often for updates!
Our 6th annual raffle and auction featured the best prizes ever, including:
- 2 pairs of airline tickets from Southwest and Spirit Airlines
- 2 tickets to see Art Garfunkel at The Plaza Live Orlando
- 4 tickets to Sea World
- 4 tickets to Aquatica – Sea World’s Water Park
- Hotel stay with breakfast for 2 at the Ritz Carlton Orlando
- 1 week stay at a Siesta Key condominium
- Orlando Magic suite tickets and an autographed basketball
- Several golf packages
- Parrot themed stained glass window
- Sailor Jerry Rum hula girl statue
- Corona surfboard
- Gift certificates to many of the best restaurants in town
- Fruitcakes in the Alley logo bowling ball
- And much more!
Click here to play the video from the 4th Annual Fruitcakes in the Alley Bowling Tournament
View an inspirational story about Hunter Brown!
The Platinum Sponsor for 2014 is Pliteq, a supplier of innovative acoustical products. Thank you for your outstanding support!
Thanks to our Sustaining Signature Sponsor for Supporting this Great Cause 4 Years in a Row!
Want to Help?
We are always seeking Corporate sponsorships and donations of items for our auction and raffles.
Organizer: Parrot Heads of Central Florida
Net Profits in 2014: $34,500!
Total donation for six years: $146,400!