6th Annual Fruitcakes in the Alley Bowling Tournament
January 24 – 26, 2014
Sponsored by the Parrot Heads of Central Florida, the 3-day event includes 7 live bands and a DJ, 3 meals, a cool event T-shirt, goodie bag, and chances to win amazing raffle and auction items. Sign up now for a bowling or non-bowling registration. All events take place at AMF Altamonte Lanes, 280 Douglas Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714.
On Saturday, we have the entire bowling alley reserved for our event, and our headliner act, the John Frinzi Band, will be performing on the bowling alley concourse, providing plenty of room for your listening and dancing pleasure!
Our raffle and auction features the best prizes ever, including:
- 2 pairs of airline tickets from Southwest and Spirit Airlines
- 2 tickets to see Art Garfunkel at The Plaza Live Orlando
- 4 tickets to Sea World
- 4 tickets to Aquatica – Sea World’s Water Park
- Hotel stay with breakfast for 2 at the Ritz Carlton Orlando
- 1 week stay at a Siesta Key condominium
- Orlando Magic suite tickets and an autographed basketball
- Several golf packages
- Parrot themed stained glass window
- Sailor Jerry Rum hula girl statue
- Corona surfboard
- Gift certificates to many of the best restaurants in town
- Fruitcakes in the Alley logo bowling ball
- And much more!
Click here to play the video from the 4th Annual Fruitcakes in the Alley Bowling Tournament
View an inspirational story about Hunter Brown!
The Platinum Sponsor for 2014 is Pliteq, a supplier of innovative acoustical products. Thank you for your outstanding support!
Thanks to our Sustaining Signature Sponsor for Supporting this Great Cause 4 Years in a Row!
Want to Help?
We are always seeking Corporate sponsorships and donations of items for our auction and raffles.
Organizer: Parrot Heads of Central Florida
Net Profits in 2013: $25,300!
Total donation for five years: $111,900!